Labels

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rapture

Today is supposed to be The Rapture, where the world supposedly ends, or at least that is what I heard on Facebook.  I definitely don’t believe in that kinda stuff, however it did make me think, what would I do if today really was my last day on earth?
Josh said he would be very pissed that he spent his final day on earth studying for monday’s block exams.  Personally, I don’t think working towards your dream with your beautiful wife by your side is a bad way to go J  He said he’d rather spend the day cuddling with me watching a movie….aw, now is that not the greatest husband in the world or what!
If I had to design my final day this is how it would go…We’d be in our little Santa Monica apartment snuggling all morning in bed.  Walk down to the coffee shop and sit out on the patio drinking some sort of 900 calorie blended coffee drink that I usually don’t allow myself to have and read in the sun.  I would interrupt Josh every few minutes to tell him something funny about my book or some random thought that passes through my mind, he hates that but I love it J  We’d have all our good friends over that evening for a BBQ out on our deck, tofu satays for our veggie friends and a big juicy ribeye steak for me.  We would spend the evening talking, laughing, listening to music, and drinking wine.  We would get a little too tipsy causing a dance party to break out on the deck, just like on my (28th?).  Finish the night off with cigars and scotch by the firepit talking about how we should do this more often.  It would look kinda like this…



3 comments:

  1. Even I miss your Santa Monica apt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time. Tell Josh he's not alone. If the rapture comes I might get left in the library.

    ReplyDelete